2 Club Memberships?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rouge79

In general is being a member of 2 cycling clubs allowed or is it frowned upon or does no-one just give a ****?

There are 2 quite close to me that offer different things but both together are ideal. i.e 1 offers BOTH saturday & Sunday runs and CX in Winter, whereas the other offers only Sunday runs but the split of runs/groups is more varied.

I'm going to do a duple of test rides with both but if i like both then i'm in trouble

Yes its allowed .... you will be a second claim to one of them
1st club will ask upon joining which clubs are you in

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rouge79

Rouge79

So on the BC website i'd sign up for the 1st club and say no other clubs and then if i sign up with the 2nd i'd put down that i'm already a member of the 1st?

Anyway i've emailed 1 of them to see if that would be an issue so fingers crossed

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
In general is being a member of 2 cycling clubs allowed or is it frowned upon or does no-one just give a ****?

There are 2 quite close to me that offer different things but both together are ideal. i.e 1 offers BOTH saturday & Sunday runs and CX in Winter, whereas the other offers only Sunday runs but the split of runs/groups is more varied.

I'm going to do a duple of test rides with both but if i like both then i'm in trouble

Presumably the cyclocross is part of a local league (London league?) you can generally enter on the line as a member of any club- any region. To collect league points your club only needs register.

While I'm here might I recommend cyclocross.

ianmac42

I can't see why this is an issue. Any club you join will be glad of another member & your money! Why should they care if you have multi memberships? It's nobody's business but yours.

Top Bottom