Absinthe Minded
Guest
Brilliant work - be proud.
There's been some significant weight loss reported .. aside from Kevin, banjo and gb155 (edited) spring to mind. Don't think any of them have managed 15 stone.Twenty Inch said:Hasn't someone on here lost 15stone recently? That's what I weigh.
Yes, and seriously though, well done Kevin.
Lazy-Commuter said:There's been some significant weight loss reported .. aside from Kevin, banjo and ghm155 (is that right?) spring to mind. Don't think any of them have managed 15 stone.
Yep, that's who I was thinking of. gb155, I got his name wrong above, but have edited it now. He's done a much bigger weight loss than I remembered, as well. Nice one Gaz!Twenty Inch said:
Twenty Inch said:Hasn't someone on here lost 15stone recently? That's what I weigh.
BentMikey said:Time to cut down on dessert?
I know people with thicker fingers than VB's waist. Well, one person anyway.Twenty Inch said:Cheeky twunt. It's muscle, I tell you. ONE of my thighs is thicker than Victoria Beckham's waist.