2 Recumbents for 1 lucky enthusiast!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StretfordRick

I have 2 ScooterBike recumbents - view them at www.scooterbike.com

As can be seen on the website although they truly are recumbents, I think they're safer than most 'horizontal' types as when seated, your head is at the same height/level as most car drivers.

I've had them for 3 years and when I bought them (new), one cost £1200 and the other £1500.

Make me an offer for them both.

My postcode is M32, as you'll need to come & collect.

Arch

Married to Night Train
There was a review of the scooterbike in Velovision a couple of years back - I remeber the reveiwer was very taken with the ability to pedal backwards, and hence do 3 point turns!:rolleyes: Was that a special feature of the model reviewed, or standard?

To be fair, on a lot of two wheel recumbents and a few of the higher trikes, you are also at driver head height - it feels low, if you're used to an upright, where you are above most drivers... But lowness isn't really the issue. Most people notice a Ferrari, and that's pretty low - they also notice recumbents, because, like a Ferrari, they're a bit unusual...

Sadly, I have neither the money or space for even one scooterbike, but good luck with selling them!:biggrin:

Top Bottom