2 Trikes in Kettering but maybe 3

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

m6mal

where's me bike
A work colleague of my wifes said she got stuck behind a trike this morning near the Tesco Superstore area of town which is by the A14. Apparently it was not the other known rider as he frequents Tesco and they all know his trike but this was a different one she was stuck behind for a while at around 6 o clock this morning.
Gonna have to keep my eyes peeled because 2 trikes is company and 3 is a blessing.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
There is a mustardy one that rides around Wellingborough quite a lot and is often seen but only when ever i am in the car and going in the opposite way on a mission so cant stop and go and have a chat

good luck in finding him / them

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
i saw a lovely purple performer trike advertised for £650 in Hertford and has mirror, mudguards and rack. it is on facebook marketplace

A pic of it here

29133116_10156292476418530_8937539067786836868_n.jpg

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
it may be pure coincidence but that trike looks identical to the one that @mrandmrspoves has in the for sale section right here on cyclechat :okay:^_^

..https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/performer-recumbent-trike.231551/

yes exact same pics as on facebook. i see one on ebay in west mids on for buy it now for £1550 and same colour etc. If i hadn't bought the KMX for £550 and am still adding stuff as per threads etc i would of bought the £650 one cuz i love the colour etc. now i know they can be had for a good price i will see how much i use my KMX to see if it warrants buying another next january or keeping mine if i dont use it a lot.....

It's easy to recognize my trike as I always tend have my large Carry Freedom trailer behind it.
I was 25 miles into my ride at that point.
It was dry when I set out at 3 am but soon started to drizzle, so a cold/damp ride.

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
It's easy to recognize my trike as I always tend have my large Carry Freedom trailer behind it.
I was 25 miles into my ride at that point.
It was dry when I set out at 3 am but soon started to drizzle, so a cold/damp ride.

i was fast asleep at 3am, hope to get out on mine soon now i have got my cleats sorted and just finished my mudguard, hope all is ok with you my friend

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
i saw a lovely purple performer trike advertised for £650 in Hertford and has mirror, mudguards and rack. it is on facebook marketplace

A pic of it here

View attachment 400107
Yep that's mine. Watton in Norfolk not Hertford, but I am willing to deliver within a certain radius.

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
Shame it wasn't around before i bought mine cuz i love the look and colour of it, i have put it on my facebook trike group so folk will see it, hope it helps, in the meantime i am yet to go out on my KMX as i just about finished sorting it out since i got it in january. Had lots to do to it like put right errors previous owner(s) created and make brackets from what i have lying around etc. I will know in the coming months by the amount of use it gets from me and then the decision will be next year, have i used it enough and if the answer is no i will hang on to it. If the answer is yes, then i shall look for something like a performer etc come next january/february.

Top Bottom