20% off minx girl

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
One for the gals....June's Zest mag includes a 20% discount at minx girl as of 1st May...type ZEST into the promo box at the checkout. Hehehe...a hot pink gilet may well be mine in time for the off!!!

Milo

Guru
Thats a bit sexist I may want a hot pink gilet.
What is a hot pink gilet? :eek:

OP
OP
Cathryn

Cathryn

Legendary Member
It's like a waterproof jacket but with no sleeves so you don't overheat!! And it's hot and pink! Like me at the top of a hill.

My best friend is about to leave Leeds and move to Chippenham. Gutted. Do you like it there?

Alcdrew

Cathryn said:
It's like a waterproof jacket but with no sleeves so you don't overheat!!

But then your arms get wet? Don't get the point of it, must be a girl thing.

Milo

Guru
ITs ok.
Actuly no I hate it and cant wait till the end of next year when i get to bath or bristol for uni.
Mostly cos i miss me London mates and haven't done too well at blending in with the "yout".
My fault for hanging out with the oldies from the age of 16 hay ho.

Milo

Guru
On a positive note its great for cycling drivers are not to mad apart from the boy racers.
Do tend to drive a tad fast though but theres no shortage of nice country lanes if you can put up with cut and shut road surface forever.

Plax

Guru
At first I thought you were going on about a magazine. Just checked out their website. It's quite amusing in places, and I love all the pink stuff. Not too keen on the prices though!

Milo

Guru
What I meant to say was MY fault for hanging out with those of maturity poise and the knowledge of hindsight.
Oh those nights spent round the fire with a fine port discussing Nietsche were not wasted on me.

Top Bottom