2006 Toyota Corolla, £1500.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Sitting here reading this thread and pondering whether or not to bother paying the £230 VED due in 6 days time for the "privilege" of driving on our dismal roads.
Seriously, if anyone is interested in a great running car - 2006 Toyota Corolla, 1600 petrol, 3 door colour collection, with 108k miles on the clock... MOT expires end of May 2019, good service history done by my own fair hand with receipts for parts used (always Toyota filters and quality oil every 7 or 8k miles - more regular than required). Very clean condition. Both keys present, and I am only the second owner (I bought it in May 2009). 4 very new tyres - all Good Years, and spare never been used. Obviously with the mileage it's not perfect - but the price reflects that. £1500 in my hand and come and take it away! I just can't be bothered with the expense and hassle of car ownership when I don't really need the car. I won't be advertising elsewhere. If it doesn't sell on here I keep it; and if I have to tax it before it sells then I will be keeping it. So be quick..... :okay:

Top Bottom