2008's summer...?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Crud ;)

I can feel something of Autumn in the air !!?!?!?!??!

My, I need to move lattitude !

Gets me down, work all week, at least one day of 2 (wk.end) should be good !

Anyhow, here's hoping for some better weather...

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Do it Yenners! The UK's a bit of a shithole anyway, and the weather just makes it worse.

Move somewhere nice and hot!

mondobongo

Über Member
Its garbage and there seems to be no end of this grizzly shower weather, would love to know when summer is arriving.

domtyler

Über Member
I definitely want to move to Spain or somewhere with guaranteed decent weather when I can.

Melvil

Scotland is cold. I cringe when I see the weather reports - 'Highs of 16c in southern Scotland' and I have to check which month it is. Summer is non-existent up here.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I don't think its been too bad ... yes we haven't had a heatwave, but actually there was very little rain in June, yesterday was predicted as lots of heavy showers, but I woke to rain, and then it was dry (almost) until tea time... It would be good to have some good weekends (or now the summer hols are nearly upon us the whole lot can be sunny if you like:biggrin:.

Bigtallfatbloke

Is shoot wevver...

I definitely want to move to Spain or somewhere with guaranteed decent weather when I can.

I did just that and lived there for 2 years. I experienced some of the sorst winter weather ever in that time...serious downfalls, constant damp, local flooding and hail stones the size of golf balls. Summer and Spring were nice, spring is best becaus ethe summer gets REALLY hot...like 40c plus constantly....great if you have a pool and arnt working, but carp if you are a mere mortal.

domtyler

Über Member
Well, I suppose the answer is cheaper flights and lots of holidays abroad when you feel like it!! :wacko:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I hope to be growing my own olives up here in Thumberland within the next decade, wot wiff global warming and all that!

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I was wondering about rain stats myself. All these splurges of rain that are coming down heavily in half hour intervals must all add up.

domtyler

Über Member
Fnaar said:
I hope to be growing my own olives up here in Thumberland within the next decade, wot wiff global warming and all that!

Oh didn't you hear dear? It's been cancelled. :wacko:

Top Bottom