2012 Cube Agree GTC 60cm - £950.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sixty

For Sale is my 2012 Cube Agree GTC 105 60cm. The bike is less than 10 months old and in excellent condition. It's been lightly used for recreational purposes only and very very well looked after.

The Cube frame comes up small when compared to 'normal' manufacturers. I would say it will suit a rider shorter than, or around 6ft 1" in height. For reference, I'm 6ft 2" and a bit and find it's a little too small for me. I will be gutted to see it go, but I've finally come to terms that it's just not my size.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76931429@N07/

The original white bar tape has thankfully now gone, didn't stay white for long! It now has Zipp Service Black bartape, which looks great. Also, there is now a brand new Prologo Scratch Pro saddle on the bike which is an upgrade from the original X1 saddle.

Any questions don't hesitate to get in touch. I'm in Swansea but willing to post anywhere within the UK.

Full spec here -

The Cube Agree GTC Compact 2012
Frame: GTC Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology
Fork: CUBE CSL Race Carbon, 1_1/8 - 1_1/2 inch
Headset: FSA Orbit I-T
Bars: EASTON EA30 Aero Oversized
Stem: EASTON EA30 Oversized
Speed: 20
Front Mech: Shimano 105 FD-5700BL double, clamp 34.9mm
Rear Mech: Shimano 105 RD-5700SS
Shifters Shimano 105 ST-5700, 10-speed
Chainset: Shimano 105 FC-5750 2-Piece 50x34T
Bottom Bracket: Press-fit BB
Front Brake: Shimano BR-R561
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-R561
Rims: Easton EA30 Aero Custom
Front Hub: Easton EA30 Aero Custom
Rear Hub: Easton EA30 Aero Custom
Spokes: Easton EA30 Aero Custom
Tyres: Schwalbe Ultremo ZX 23x622 Front Schwalbe Ultremo ZX 23x622 Rear
Seatpost: EASTON EA30 31.6mm

Geomoetry here - http://www.cube.eu/en/road/road-race/agree-gtc/

OP
OP
S

sixty

I've added more photos of the bike which can be seen in the above link. It now has a brand new Prologo Scratch Pro saddle, which is a big improvement on the original spec X1 saddle.

Any questions or offers please ask.

OP
OP
S

sixty

^ yes all the items are for sale, although I've just updated/deleted 2 items that sold yest/today (Glasses & Santini fleece jersey).

billy1561

BB wrecker
Just to add to the op re size, he is spot on. My cube is a 60 cm and my previous bike was a synapse 56 cm. Will fit anyone around 6 ft or a touch bigger. Great bike too.

Kies

My riding partner has bought the 2013 version at £1250 (yesterday) ... So this is a good price IMO

OP
OP
S

sixty

Cheers fella's, the bike is great to ride and will make a superb first carbon racing bike. Also, I think it's sensibly priced for the condition, but I'm always willing to look at any offer close to asking price :smile:

e-rider

crappy member
if you ride with the saddle at that height then it looks like the perfect size for you.

The handlebar stem is very short - perhaps that's the problem?

OP
OP
S

sixty

^ thanks for the advice. I've tried different stems but they haven't worked out - there's just too much weight going forward whatever the stem length. In hindsight I should have bought a 62cm frame, but hey-ho we live and learn. :smile:

e-rider

crappy member
^ thanks for the advice. I've tried different stems but they haven't worked out - there's just too much weight going forward whatever the stem length. In hindsight I should have bought a 62cm frame, but hey-ho we live and learn. :smile:

try sliding the saddle back 5mm and putting the stem spacer under the stem to bring the bars up a few mm. The Easton seatpost has very little setback too.
the 62cm frame might have a more relaxed seat tube angle (possibly not) but otherwise......

dave2041

try sliding the saddle back 5mm and putting the stem spacer under the stem to bring the bars up a few mm. The Easton seatpost has very little setback too.
the 62cm frame might have a more relaxed seat tube angle (possibly not) but otherwise......
Definitely try this... I have the Cube Agree GTC SL Di2 in a 60cm and i'm 6'3". I know we're all different etc but raising the bars and moving the saddle back a touch might just do it for you!

Great bike here, i'd be tempted to buy as a commuted if i wasn't such a tight arse :P

OP
OP
S

sixty

Thanks for the advice fella's, but trust me I've tried all avenues re riding position - saddle & seat post position, tried different stem lengths, changing spacers, tweaked flat topped bars for shorter reach etc, but couldn't get it to work right, hence the sale

I'm open to sensible offers, although I think it's too early in the year to sell a bike :smile:

Moss

I have the GTC Pro Version with Ultegra it's the 2011 bike. I love it; and it cost £1550.00 in 2011.
Your bike should sell quickly. one on eBay sold last month for £1130.00

e-rider

crappy member
Thanks for the advice fella's, but trust me I've tried all avenues re riding position - saddle & seat post position, tried different stem lengths, changing spacers, tweaked flat topped bars for shorter reach etc, but couldn't get it to work right, hence the sale

I'm open to sensible offers, although I think it's too early in the year to sell a bike :smile:
you have a very limited market here on CC - try ebay!

OP
OP
S

sixty

I was trying to avoid fleabay tbh, but if it's not sold by the weekend I will put on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom