2013 Cube Agree GTC SLT compact

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What do you guys feel is a fair price on this one
I bought it January 2014 and it's only ever been out in the best of weathers. I feel I need a bike with a little more upright position so thought I'd put the feelers out to see if it might be a fairly easy sell. If not then I'll find space for it.
It's a 56cm frame and I'm approx 5'9".
Been having work done on the house so it's actually being babysat elsewhere so can't take any pics but I've done about 1600 miles on it and it's in excellent shape.

Anyone?

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
Unless you got a bargain, about half what you paid. Have a look on fleabay to see what others have gone for. Also what the equivalent model is sold for now, and last years if still availsble

OP
OP
dr snuggles
Unless you got a bargain, about half what you paid. Have a look on fleabay to see what others have gone for. Also what the equivalent model is sold for now, and last years if still availsble
There's one on ebay now, same model and size but brand new going for £1399 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cube-Agre...961897?hash=item4d3d99a7a9:g:YjwAAOSwfZ1WYYx0
To be honest I'd be more than happy with just over half of that never mind half of what I paid.
Not sure whether or not it would be saleable that's all.

Last edited:
OP
OP
dr snuggles
Where are you too?

I'm in Gateshead near Newcastle.
Really I'm just looking for a bit of feedback as to whether or not it's worthwhile selling or keeping. Obviously if anybody is interested i'd be open to offers though!
I can take some pics when I pick it up from the baby sitter should anyone wish to see them.

Last edited:

Nibor

Bewildered
if you want more upright these stems come in a 17 degree varient and many lengths for only £9.99 worth a punt to see if it makes the bike more comfortable for you certainly worked for me.

OP
OP
dr snuggles
if you want more upright these stems come in a 17 degree varient and many lengths for only £9.99 worth a punt to see if it makes the bike more comfortable for you certainly worked for me.

Yeah I'm also looking at the possibility of flipping the stem or using spacers.

Top Bottom