2013 Specialized Roubaix Carbon Road Bike with Wheel Upgrade + Accessories

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paulw77

Über Member
Hi all,

For sale is my 2013 model Specialized Roubaix road bike. I'm not 100% sure of the the size but I'm pretty sure it's a 61 so suitable for a taller rider.

The bike is the standard Specialized spec with the addition of :
  • Club Roost R50 deep rim wheels.
  • Schwalbe Ultremo ZX tyres.
  • Selle Italia C2 gel saddle.
  • Shimano clip in pedals
  • 2 x Specialized bottle cages
  • Deddacciai bar tape
Review and more details here : https://www.bikeradar.com/reviews/bikes/road-bikes/specialized-roubaix-sport-compact-review

As well as the bike I will be including a large selection of accessories including :
  • The original Espoir Sport Tyres
  • The original Specialized Saddle
  • A shorter Deddacciai stem
  • Spare inner tubes
  • Co2 inflator and cannisters
  • Work stand for doing maintenance on the bike
Overall the bike is in great condition with a few marks here and there as you would expect from being out on the roads. As it's been a while since it's been ridden, it would probably benefit from a good service but I've given it the once over and the brakes work OK and the gears change smoothly.

I just don't get the chance to ride this any more and need the space in the garage.

A stunning looking bike as can be seen in the photos that deserves to go to a new owner so it can be ridden regularly.

Collection only (Wigan area) for obvious reasons given the amount of kit, or I could meet up within a reasonable distance.

Price for all of the above is £350. This is a huge amount of kit for the money.

I wasn't sure how to price all of this kit so I'm open to sensible offers.

Attachments

• IMG_2427.JPG
    IMG_2427.JPG
    257.9 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_2409.JPG
    IMG_2409.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_2411.JPG
    IMG_2411.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_2413.JPG
    IMG_2413.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_2415.JPG
    IMG_2415.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_2421.JPG
    IMG_2421.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_2422.JPG
    IMG_2422.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_2424.JPG
    IMG_2424.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_2429.JPG
    IMG_2429.JPG
    146.7 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_2430.JPG
    IMG_2430.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
OP
OP
P

paulw77

Über Member
Bump and price drop to £495.

postman

Legendary Member
In April 2010 when i went to Harrogate to buy my Spesh Sect Elite,they sat me on a Roubaix,sadly at the time i did not have enough money to get that bike.This is a great opportunity for someone to get a great bike.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
GLWS. You might wish to allay early doubt by "being 100% sure" about the size and amend OP.
Agreed.

Having said that... I thought it would be fun to try to measure it from the photo. I used the bolt spacing on the chainset for reference (assuming 110 bcd?) and rotated the picture to get the wheels lined up on the horizontal. I then drew a horizontal line across to measure a virtual top tube centre-centre. That came to just over 60 cm, so a 61 cm size does sound about right!

Ajax Bay

Guru
fun to try to measure it from the photo. I used the bolt spacing on the chainset for reference (assuming 110 bcd?)
Which begs the question (since it would have been a measurement less prone to % error), what length are the cranks? (assume 175mm for a big boy)

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
In April 2010 when i went to Harrogate to buy my Spesh Sect Elite,they sat me on a Roubaix,sadly at the time i did not have enough money to get that bike.This is a great opportunity for someone to get a great bike.

@postman I remember selling you the Secteur back in 2010!
I also enjoyed looking at your photo album of your various cycling antics.
I still have my 2010 Roubaix Pro (good staff discount!) same geometry as the Secteur, best bike I’ve ever ridden.

postman

Legendary Member
@postman I remember selling you the Secteur back in 2010!
I also enjoyed looking at your photo album of your various cycling antics.
I still have my 2010 Roubaix Pro (good staff discount!) same geometry as the Secteur, best bike I’ve ever ridden.
I often tell the end of the story,which was how you had the seat post set to about a quarter of an inch to perfection and how you said go ride it,and I said no I have bought it I loved it from the minute it was wheeled out of the stockroom.

OP
OP
P

paulw77

Über Member
I assumed the size would on the frame somewhere but I can't seem to see it.

If anyone knows different please let me know !

Top Bottom