2014 Boardman Road Sport Ltd Edition 53cm Low miles SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
For Sale 2014 Boardman Road Sport Ltd Edition

53cm size frame and has only covered 38 miles since supply date 04/07/15 so very lightly used indeed .
Finished in nice shiny black with contrasting yellow trim and decals , only 1 mark on RHS Fork blade as shown in pictures otherwise just dusty through lack of use .

Frame is 7005 alloy with carbon bladed forks , Shimano Claris 16 speed gearing as per std spec with FSA Chainset , Mavic rims on unbranded hubs with Vittorio Zaffiro " yellow tyres" has mounting points for guards fr & rr , 2 sets of bottle cage mounts . An ideal beginners or commuting bike .

Full spec can be seen on Halfords website under Boardman end of season and are on there for £374.25 at the moment .http://www.halfords.com/cycling/bik...oardman-road-sport-limited-edition-2014-black .

Set for me at 5ft 10" in Pictures .

Asking only £275 for a sub 40 mile bike !!! collected from NN8 Wellingborough Post code or could ship to most uk post codes for an extra £25

Please note Garmin and light set shown in Pictures are not included in sale .

I have a copy of original sale sheet from supplying Halfords

Loads more pics just ask or see my Racing Bikes Biggs682 facebook page

boardman01.jpg boardman03.jpg boardman04.jpg

Last edited:

steve50

Disenchanted Member
I can vouch for the quality and comfort of this bike as it is the same model as mine, very nice ride indeed and at that price it is a steal, new price is currently £499.00.
It weighs in at 10.5kg and is the 2015 sportbike ltd edition.
http://www.halfords.com/cycling/bikes/road-bikes/boardman-road-sport-bike

Last edited:
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I can vouch for the quality and comfort of this bike as it is the same model as mine, very nice ride indeed and at that price it is a steal. Oh, and it has two sets of bottle cage mounts and it weighs in at 10.5kg

@steve50 i just checked the picture again and by jingo you are right 2 sets of bottle cage mounts

Top Bottom