2014 or 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colly

Re member eR
Location
Leeds
Jeez, yer a load of old fogeys or is it fogies...:laugh:
So log as it's not 2014 bogies, bovered not am I.
 

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Moderator
I think I did that. Only it might have been 2012 when I changed, having heard "Twenty Twelve" referred to so much with respect to the Olympics.
Yeah, funny that. Round the Olympics practically everyone in broadcasting seemed to say twenty twelve,but afterwards the BBC have stubbornly returned to "two thousand and......."
 

postman

Squire
Location
Meanwoodshire.
1382210_348747585271113_2141945778_n.jpg
Roll on two thousand and fifteen or even twenty fifteen,either way i get my state pension.
 

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Location
Northamptonshire
[QUOTE 2850564, member: 259"]
onepiece-onesie-mixmag-fashion.jpg


:ohmy:[/quote]

if i had to wear a onsie it would need to have built in slippers , unless of course the young lady in the pink one is included
 

ayceejay

Legendary Member
Location
Rural Quebec
[QUOTE 2850564, member: 259"]
onepiece-onesie-mixmag-fashion.jpg


:ohmy:[/quote]
I did here somebody say "the oughties" the other day so I guess we ARE now in the onesies.
 

swee'pea99

Squire
A babe looks like a babe, even in a onesie, but a man in a onesie always looks like a dork. Is that sexist? If so I apologise. But it's true.
 
Top Bottom