2014 Targets?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
No it is uphill from Soller but the last 10km is all downhill to the sea.

I have never been to Soller so have no idea how the ride would be. But you can do the ride either way using the boat. We will be hiring road bikes in Soller this time. It will be easier than bringing my own bike from Denmark.

Steve

OP
OP
S

sutts

No it is uphill from Soller but the last 10km is all downhill to the sea.

I have never been to Soller so have no idea how the ride would be. But you can do the ride either way using the boat. We will be hiring road bikes in Soller this time. It will be easier than bringing my own bike from Denmark.

Steve

Ok, yes, I understand you. This definitely goes on my list of things to do! I am off to Majorca again in Sept, but only to Can Pastilla. It's really sedate there and the 7 mile ride along the cycle track to Palma is quite relaxing...well it would be, but I normally continue along the road to Magaluf and beyond, in fact normally do about 80 miles a day in this relatively flat area! If you see a silly, cycling-obsessed middle aged man puffing along on a shopping bike, give me a wave! :tongue:

rovers1875

Veteran
My goal it to actually make the time to do a 100 miler, I did intend to tick this off in 2013 but never got round to it. Did 70 -75 on several occasions but never did the 100. But on the plus side I managed to get another bike (and the Mrs did not leave, she never keeps her promises) and I start 2014 over two stone lighter than this time last year.

Top Bottom