2015 Mileage target

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albion

Guru
Well I had hoped for 10,000 this year and even if reached I'm far more super plodder than super pro.

With luck I will miss out on the 10,000 mark. I certainly don't intend to increase it for 2015

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I am a good pro, set 7000 for the last couple of years.^_^

Fubar

Guru
Just out of curiosity re above I ran a report on Garmin for each of the years' which shows my average speed increasing from 17kph in 2012 to 23.3kph in 2014, but my average heart rate reducing from 153bpm in 2012 to 140bpm in 2014 - hardly a Eureka moment but interesting nonetheless.

Rustybucket

Veteran
Just out of curiosity re above I ran a report on Garmin for each of the years' which shows my average speed increasing from 17kph in 2012 to 23.3kph in 2014, but my average heart rate reducing from 153bpm in 2012 to 140bpm in 2014 - hardly a Eureka moment but interesting nonetheless.

thats good progress - shows you are getting fitter? you'll be Pro before you know it!
Will check mine when im at home tonight, hope it hasnt gone the other way....

Fubar

Guru
thats good progress - shows you are getting fitter? you'll be Pro before you know it!
Will check mine when im at home tonight, hope it hasnt gone the other way....

Yeah fitter, doing longer distances plus carrying less weight - I was 17 stone in early 2013, now down to 12 stone. It's all relative I suppose as if you are doing 5 x 100 mile rides your HR should level out better than doing 10 x 50 mile rides (I think!?!), but everything is going the right way. Joining a club helped me enormously.

Col5632

Guru
Yeah fitter, doing longer distances plus carrying less weight - I was 17 stone in early 2013, now down to 12 stone. It's all relative I suppose as if you are doing 5 x 100 mile rides your HR should level out better than doing 10 x 50 mile rides (I think!?!), but everything is going the right way. Joining a club helped me enormously.

Wish i had the time to join the club, plus i'm terrible at getting out of bed early :eek:

Top Bottom