2016 Boardman CX with gatorskins

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Barlowben16

Selling my 2016 Boardman CX due to a upgrade. Great bike not even two months old.

Only change I have made to the bike is I put a pair of 32 gatorskins on the bike.

Still on Halfords site for over £800.

In central London can deliver to you.

£500 ono

Call me on 07711142155 for any questions or pics

Bike specs are:

Boardman CX Team Bike
  • Frame: Lightweight triple butted X7 aluminium frame with smooth welds along with rack and mudguard mounts
  • Forks: Carbon fibre with carbon taper steerer for extra comfort and lightweight steering
  • Gears: SRAM Rival 1x11 speed for precise shifting performance
  • Brakes: SRAM Rival HRD Hydraulic Disc brakes for powerful, controlled stopping
  • Wheels: Mavic XM-319 disc rims with Schwalbe Rapid Rob tyres are fast rolling and offer excellent grip.

Attachments

• IMG_0830.JPG
    IMG_0830.JPG
    231.8 KB · Views: 7

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Frame size? I have a friend who might be interested in this

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Sorry. Tried to sell your bike the best I could to a friend of mine but hes intent on keeping his 14kg hybrid in all its 6 year old glory.

He wants a road bike that has suspension that he can take into the woods but then again doesnt want to because road bikes have thin tyres ....

Honestly dont know why i bother to try help him out...
Worst thing is he thinks he knows about cycling more than i do

OP
OP
Barlowben16

Barlowben16

No worries mate appreciate the help. It's a really lovely bike and the SRAM 1 x 11 is quality I've just upgraded my bike quicker than I thought.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
I dont think i could of sold the bike any harder then i tried. If he wasn't complaining about the functionality then it was about the price. I think the price is excellent for a bike thats not even 3 months old. 11 speed groupo, road tyres, carbon fork, disc brakes. There is just no pleasing some people

Top Bottom