2019 Goats League - Climb 23 - Passo di Mortirolo (West)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Now, I'm not going to say I enjoyed that and there was a fair bit of trepidation going into it, I was at a wedding from 2pm yesterday :cheers:, it's blooming hot in the shed :heat: and @Whorty and @djk both looked like they'd opened the taps up on it :bicycle:, I had my work cut out, but, I found I got into a good strong rhythm with the prerequisite rock sound track (Mannish Boy to pace me up the final climb and down the hill) and buried myself. I kinda liked it :blush:

1:12:37 please @Aleman

I somehow managed to choose Tigo Star as a marker though :laugh:, tara Tigo, wait for me at the top will you mate? He's not as fast as our @BRVR_User though :notworthy:

Now, I'm not going to say I enjoyed that and there was a fair bit of trepidation going into it, I was at a wedding from 2pm yesterday :cheers:, it's blooming hot in the shed :heat: and @Whorty and @djk both looked like they'd opened the taps up on it :bicycle:, I had my work cut out, but, I found I got into a good strong rhythm with the prerequisite rock sound track (Mannish Boy to pace me up the final climb and down the hill) and buried myself. I kinda liked it :blush:

I somehow managed to choose Tigo Star as a marker though :laugh:, tara Tigo, wait for me at the top will you mate? He's not as fast as our @BRVR_User though :notworthy:

Great ride mate!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)

You're flying up these hills! Blowing my times way out the water :notworthy:. I'll keep trying though :training: :biggrin:

Top Bottom