2020 UCI world road championship

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wow - 22 days notice!

(wonder what the UK travel corridor regs will be by then ... )

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Woman's ITT
Top ten

Nasty crash for Chloe Dygert ,hope she's ok !

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
USA Cycling stated that she's conscious and talking but I haven't seen anything more recent. When they showed it, I was on the turbo and I immediately wanted to get off.
I actually wish I hadn't seen it.That bend was padded aswell...just not far enough for her ! They just showed it on the BBC news again.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Yes, it looked very nasty. Boardman thought the tyre had come off the rim of her rear wheel causing her to crash. She was powering through up to that point and looked like she was going to win.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Yes, it looked very nasty. Boardman thought the tyre had come off the rim of her rear wheel causing her to crash. She was powering through up to that point and looked like she was going to win.
On second view, he thought it might have been the front tyre causing the shimmying. I've never run tubeless so I don't know what happens but it did look like the rear was more stable than the front.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
On second view, he thought it might have been the front tyre causing the shimmying. I've never run tubeless so I don't know what happens but it did look like the rear was more stable than the front.
I did wonder if she was using those new hookless rims for tubeless which I don't particularly like the sound of as I had considered the tyre popping off the rim easily when I first heard about them.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Mens TT today and it's a short enough course.31.8 k and 167 metres of climbing which is not much.Could suit quite a few riders,Ganna and Dennis have to be favourites ? Strong winds forecast and poss rain will make it harder.

Top Bottom