2022 !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Tom Pidcock deciding to ease himself into the 2021 season....
Volta ao Algarve, Omloop Het Nieuwsblad, Kuurne-Brussel-Kuurne, Strade Bianche, Milano-San Remo, Dwars door Vlaanderen, Ronde van Vlaanderen, Amstel Gold Race, De Brabantse Pijl, Fleche Wallonne, Liege-Bastogne-Liege, Giro d'Italia. (Het Nieuwsblad)
Basically give me any one day races you got !

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Tom Pidcock deciding to ease himself into the 2021 season....
Volta ao Algarve, Omloop Het Nieuwsblad, Kuurne-Brussel-Kuurne, Strade Bianche, Milano-San Remo, Dwars door Vlaanderen, Ronde van Vlaanderen, Amstel Gold Race, De Brabantse Pijl, Fleche Wallonne, Liege-Bastogne-Liege, Giro d'Italia. (Het Nieuwsblad)
Basically give me any one day races you got !
Not Paris-Roubaix then?

Not being a particuarly intelligent follower of the World Tour I would have thought that PR would be ideal for Tom with his bike control skills. Although the reality is that a flat parcours will probably favour a bigger and more powerful rider.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Not Paris-Roubaix then?

Not being a particuarly intelligent follower of the World Tour I would have thought that PR would be ideal for Tom with his bike control skills. Although the reality is that a flat parcours will probably favour a bigger and more powerful rider.
Could have done the treble...has the junior and under 23s allready.Lazy bastard !

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
is it me or do there seem to be more accidents and injuries in general in the last few years ?
I hope egan recovers but it sounds pretty nasty what they had to do, one wonders if he will be in the same boat as froome

Top Bottom