23 Items All Priced Inc Postage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Ok, all priced to sell and including postage, I will be away on hols for two weeks from Thursday 12/8, pics of all items at Flikr, here:-

http://www.flickr.co...57622994429958/

This will be posted on CC, YACF and CTC, first come first served, I can accept direct bank transfers, Paypal would need to be gift or you take charges. All of these prices are sub 60% of what was paid for the items.

Seatposts x 3 all 27.2mm -
SOLD £8 - Thomson Elite Inline 2 bolt adjustments, all black, has been cut down to 220mm, very light
£5 - Giant A3 approx 25mm set back, single bolt adjustment, very lightly used, 300mm long, black with silver clamp
SOLD £5 - Bikehut inline 2 bolt adjustment, all black, 370mm, has been very lightly used, has one visible scratch from insertion

SOLD £7 - Seatpost Clamp - Hope Red 31.8mm, never opened, got wrong size and forgot to return, can't find receipt so flogging cheap

SOLD £10 - Titec L Bend bar ends with tubular foam grips fitted on them, part of my handlebar experiments and very lightly used

Stems x 5 all 25.4mm Bar Clamp and 1 1/8 steerer fitting -
SOLD £8 - BBB Highrise ahead stem, 90mm and 35 deg rise, 4 bolt clamp plate, all black
£8 - BBB Highrise ahead stem, 90mm and 35 deg rise, 4 bolt clamp plate, all black
£4 - Unsure of make has a fancy S? on clamp plate, all black, 100mm approx 25 deg rise 2 bolt clamp
£4 - Tioga 90mm, 20 deg rise, black with silver clamp plate, 4 bolt cut away design
SOLD £4 - System X, 60mm with 35 deg rise, all black and 2 bolt clamp plate

SOLD £4 - old Shimano canti brakeset with preset straddle wires and fixing bolts, pads look in ok nick

SOLD £4 - unbranded v-brake levers, black and silver, used, suit smaller hands

SOLD £12 - pair of 9 speed triple shifter pods black with indicator windows, come with cable inners and outers - these are the pods that I filed out the inside of the clamps to fit on to the tops of drop bars. They will still work on flat bars though you may want to put a bit of tape under for a snugger fit. They work on drop bars as well, obviously, I don't promise that they are totally free of my blood following the filing work!

Handlebars x 4 all with 25.4mm clamp sections and take MTB not road controls -
SOLD £10 - BBB Butterfly trekking bars, black
SOLD £10 - M Wave Butterfly trekking bars, black
SOLD £10 - Northroad style cruiser bars, silver, very lightly used
SOLD £10 - Northroad style cruiser bars, silver, very lightly used

Wall Mounted Bike Hanging Hooks x 5 -
SOLD ALL 5 £22 - the Wiggle Lifeline ones with the screws, I used a No 8 drill bit and rawl plug for masonry when I hung them. The plastic protective sheaths are useless. They're either not needed or you can put some surgical tubing on instead, far more hard wearing.

Available Again - £180 posted or £160 collected - SRAM I-9 Hub gear rear wheel, with all fittings, shifter and manuals etc. Silver hub 36h built into Mavic A719 black rim with silver spokes. Can run disc brakes with standard 6 bolt rotor mounting, has been run with v-brakes. Rim is in excellent condition and wheel is true, the hub internals were replaced, under warranty, by SRAM earlier this year. It has done about 120 miles since then.

Top Bottom