26" Schwalbe Marathons sorted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Just a chance anybody got a pr of these sat unused , would prefer 26 x 1.75 but would consider offer widths , before i splash out on a pr .

Would prefer new but would consider used .

Might even consider a different brand but would have to have good puncture protection .

Last edited:

GuyBoden

Guru
Just a chance anybody got a pr of these sat unused , would prefer 26 x 1.75 but would consider offer widths , before i splash out on a pr .

Might even consider a different brand but would have to have good puncture protection .

There are some on gumtree for £10:
https://www.gumtree.com/p/bicycles/schwalbe-marathon-plus-26x-1-3-8/1289655737

https://www.gumtree.com/sellerads/1289655737?page=1

Steve T

Veteran
Hi Martin

I've got an unused pair of the puncture proof (they weigh a ton) ones (26 x 1.75 I think) in my shed - you can have them for £30 or I could swap them for something of yours , that I probably want but don't need

Steve.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Steve

sounds good to me , what are you after ?

martin

Steve T

Veteran
Hi Martin,

Don't suppose you've got any 11 speed bits derailleur F or R ? I'm sure there's something I need but that's the only thing I can think of at present. But the tyres are gathering dust here so you can have them when its convenient .

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Hi Martin,

Don't suppose you've got any 11 speed bits derailleur F or R ? I'm sure there's something I need but that's the only thing I can think of at present. But the tyres are gathering dust here so you can have them when its convenient .

sorry mate nothing 11 speed other than a full Viner Maxima with di2 will be in touch are you around at the weekend ?

Kernow_T

Über Member

Schwalbe City Jet 26X1.95 (essentially as new)
Specialized Nimbus Armadillo (less than 50miles) but a bit grubby aesthetically 26X1.5

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BhMdocXgt8U/

Steve T

Veteran
sorry mate nothing 11 speed other than a full Viner Maxima with di2 will be in touch are you around at the weekend ?
That would be nice but have enough bikes at present - if you want the tyres have them now I'm sure you'll get something swapeable in the near future!

Steve T

Veteran
Hi Martin

I've dug the tyres out of the shed - I realise that that they have been fitted but I estimate no more than 100 miles on them - the bobbles are still on them.

If you're over this way let me know and i'll give you my address otherwise I'm always in Welly with the kids stuff but being half term it wont be next week.
Steve.

Top Bottom