2Facebook..what muppets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I have just been blocked by Facebook for 24 hours for saying "I will find you and I will kill you".

I was quoting Liam Neesons line from the film Kidnapped.

The topic I was responding to was. Famous lines from films. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Just as well I did not choose something from Shindlers List ๐Ÿ™‚

1628202708267.png

:whistle:

Seriously though, the fb algorithm is not particularly subtle. And if you posted it without context...

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I'm keen to live my entire life without joining FB, or any other social media. Until recently, I was a lurker on the FB Raleigh Twenty forum, but can't do that any more as a panel immediately pops up to ask me to log in. Shame, it was an enjoyable site tailored to one of my peccadillos. Oh well, I'll survive somehow :laugh:
cycle chat is a form of social media, it has direct messaging, you can post a status and you interact with other membersโ€ฆโ€ฆ..

D

Deleted member 1258

I'm on facebook and a member of a couple of gardening groups, there have been times when gardening posts have been flagged up and removed even though the subjects of the post have been standard gardening stuff like hoeing, weeding and stuff like that.

stephec

Legendary Member
I have just been blocked by Facebook for 24 hours for saying "I will find you and I will kill you".

The topic I was responding to was. Famous lines from films. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Just as well I did not choose something from Shindlers List ๐Ÿ™‚
Just wait until tomorrow then, according to Facebook it's alright to do some killing then. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Yesterday I moved a little Ottoman thing from one bedroom to another. I thought to myself, "that would come up nicely if I gave it a paint" (it's raw pine currently). I then thought that the addition of two little leather buckle straps to keep it closed would be a nice touch. So I searched Google for "small leather buckle straps for chest".

That would probably get me banned from FB, if I were on it. Which I'm not.

Venod

Eh up
Shame, it was an enjoyable site tailored to one of my peccadillos

Why not join and just view that group, you don't have to participate in any other way, set your privacy settings correctly and enjoy your peccadillos.

I was not interested in Facebook for a long time but I joined to view local cycle sales, I have bought and sold on these groups, but have discovered lots of interesting groups, such as local history and community.

There is some dross posted on Facebook but also some very good and helpful stuff.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member

You deserved a ban, that quote is from Taken

Top Bottom