2k on a bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Formerly known as the stealth, now called the R872. Picked it up on Monday. It'll be getting its first proper outing tomorrow
Very nearly bought this bike also. Was going to go for a decent spec on it. Ribble's value is hard to beat especially when upgrading kit.
Another bike creeped up on me though and fluttered her eyes..........

Lovely bike. I am interested how is the ride?. A chap in the club suggested to me that his is a little on the stiff side. Canyon have some nifty discounts on at the mo and I am tempted

ziggys101

Über Member
Lovely bike. I am interested how is the ride?. A chap in the club suggested to me that his is a little on the stiff side. Canyon have some nifty discounts on at the mo and I am tempted

Did my first proper ride today(54km) and it blew my mind:wacko: Its so responsive and easy to get up to and stay at speeds that on my old bike I could not maintain. I cant really say if its overly stiff as its only really my second serious bike, its stiff compared to my Giant but its not uncomfortable. The only pains i had after todays ride was my shoulder mainly due to the change in geometry as it has much lower handlebars and a sore bum due to the new saddle :whistle:

OP
OP
Cheshire Celt

Cheshire Celt

Legend
I got my first good ride on my focus today and I too was amazed at the speed I could hold on the rd and on the hills it was just brill

Top Bottom