2nd ride using Strava

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gaz Vickers

Hey, Just an up-date for anyone who is the slightest bit interested :whistle: , Having done my first ride last Thursday and my 2nd yesterday (Monday) Both of which were approx 6 mile. Both of which were very enjoyable, The first one was tough, mainly because i picked a route with a monster hill!!! I thought i was going to die!! :sweat: So for the 2nd attempt i changed my route slightly, The hills are still a killer ( in time i will improve with practice) But i felt i could of continued a bit further, So tonight i'm attempting a slightly longer ride. (Still mixing off-road and road sections). I also used the Strava app on my 2nd ride and recorded the route and time etc.... Does anyone else use this app?? If so, Do any of you have a group on there?? Having glanced through the groups is there a CycleChat one?

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...

Peter Armstrong

Über Member
I notice that segment Sudden Sprint, I think ill take that KOM, Billy Hilton current KOM also goes to Rochdale Triathlon Club. Mite take that tonight, he wont be happy.

OP
OP
Gaz Vickers

Gaz Vickers

I notice that segment Sudden Sprint, I think ill take that KOM, Billy Hilton current KOM also goes to Rochdale Triathlon Club. Mite take that tonight, he wont be happy.
I didn't even know about the segments! or i'd of tried harder!! hahaha. Yeah he's training for a Triathlon, i kind of know him from when we were growing up. Hes a fitness fanatic. lol

Peter Armstrong

Über Member
I didn't even know about the segments! or i'd of tried harder!! hahaha. Yeah he's training for a Triathlon, i kind of know him from when we were growing up. Hes a fitness fanatic. lol

Yeah, you tend to find out about the segments after the ride and think, "Crap" better go do that again and try harder.

Top Bottom