2x Garmin Edge 800's (boxed)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Boopop

Guru
For Sale (individually): Two Garmin Edge 800's - one is blue the other (mine) is white. I'm selling the blue one for a friend at work who I regularly ride with on our lunch break.

They both come with the box, a single rubber mount, mini USB cable, charger and plug, manual, and a 4GB microSD card loaded with the full Garmin European map (City Navigator Europe NT 2017.10). Both are in good working order and have been reset to factory defaults.

I was going to offer them each for £105 but my friend's has a couple of notches on the casing above (not on) the screen - that one's £100. We're both open to offers. Both prices include Royal Mail Special Delivery.

Thanks.

Note - although one of the boxes indicates it comes with a heart rate monitor, this is not included

16472800_10154891726451031_961876002031646682_n.jpg

For sale elsewhere

vickster

Legendary Member

Reactions: L Q
OP
OP
Boopop

Boopop

Guru
Oh yes, bought them both as it was a good deal and my mate is now pleased as well as he would never have bought one new.

Cheers @Boopop all arrived today, well packaged.

Top man.

Glad you're happy with them @L Q . Sorry @LemonCowboy !

Edge 1000 and 820 both look nice but the capacitive touch screens don't work well in the wet supposedly. 800/810 are enough I think - we only upgraded to 810 because I found a pair of them for £140 each. Cheers Aldi! Might still be some in stock local to you @LemonCowboy - try calling their customer services, they were quite helpful to me :smile:

LemonCowboy

Aldi you say! A new one has opened up near me ill have to go have a look..

Top Bottom