3/4 baggies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anyone got a pair of these?
If so what do you think of them. And how do they compare to 3/4 Humvees (my most favourite an most worn shorts, worn for pretty much evrything)
Looks a good price with a liner short included. They even have a size that will fit me :blush:

Saundie

Über Member
I have been using a pair of these for just over a week now, sans the padded liner short - I purchased them from the Tenn Outdoor eBay shop for £21. I already had padded liner shorts (the cheap but extremely popular dhb ones), and they seem to work well together. Some of the stitching on the velcro tabs that close the pockets is a bit weak, but I don't plan on ever using them so it's not an issue to me. The rest of the stitching seems fine, everything sits well when on the bike and they cover my knees, which are the things I want from them. I like them well enough to have purchased a second pair yesterday. I wanted to get them in the colour you linked to, but sadly they're sold out of my size so I had to get another pair of tan ones instead.

These are the first cycling oriented pair of shorts I've ever owned, so I cannot offer a comparison. I personally think they're good value for money, at least from my brief time with them. Getting them for £25 with the padded liner makes them an even better deal.

Top Bottom