3.5km Commute

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

I'm sorry, I don't understand ;-)
fighting0040.gif

I do

My short commute is only 1.75miles but through experimentation I've found pleasant alternatives; ironically I had took one of my shorter routes when Wednesdays events happened as soon as I get my bike fixed I'll be revising some of those routes. I wear my work shirt and trousers for my shorter commutes and wear a cycling shirt in addition to the work trousers for a longer one unless its really cold and I can get away with the work shirt. IIRC my Iongest commute (33miles) was in a short sleeved work shirt on one of the snow days (been that many its hard to put a date on it) in the pancake fens on a still day and there was no resistance to build up a sweat.

Polite

Über Member
Thanks all.

I'm going to compromise and just slip a pair of loose cycling shorts on. Will only take a second and may encourage me to divert on the way home.

I do a small commute like yours everyday too. I'm lucky in that I've got an office so I can leave my work suit and shoes in there. I cycle in in shorts and/or leggings as it's been really cold. I can't cycle in trousers at the best of times so, regardless of sweating or not, I just couldn't cycle in my suit. As the weather gets better it'll just be shorts and a tshirt, still no suit.

Top Bottom