3 months (April, May June) - where would you go?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Garyragordon

I have recently returned from cycling around Ghana West Africa and i would recommend it wholeheartedly. You will have to take a tent and be prepared for some rough riding as the East, North and West of the country are mostly dusty tracks. Accommodation can be found but be prepared for cold bucket showers and no electricity, plan each stop and ask the locals for help. English is the official langauge, the people are very friendly and i never once in 4 Months ran into any trouble. There are lots of nature reserves, the best one being Mole National park in the North of the country where you can camp for £3 a night or get a bed in the dorm for £6 a night. There are lots of cycle repair shops in Ghana but you will find it hard to find one that will do a better job than yourself, take your own spares > i took Drive Chain, spokes, Brake blocks a selection of nuts and bolts and all the tools i needed to do it all myself. As i said i would definitely recommend this ride, if you need any advise just ask.

Top Bottom