3 reports on BBC Look North yesterday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raistrick

Shutt

Now then chaps. I picked up your thread and thought I ought to reply. I'm one of the people starting Shutt VR. We're launching on February 14th officially - it's been pretty hard work getting all the manufacturing, sourcing and web stuff organised so it's been quiet since the Look North interview.

We are using a fabric similar to sportwool but we're definitely not a Rapha clone - they are very good at what they do at the high end, we want to satisfy a different market. Shutt will be much less expensive but high quality, technical and stylish (in our opinion ;) )

When we launch, our website will be www.shuttvr.com - right now there's a holding page and not a lot of information but please do have a look when you have time

It would be great to get your opinion and feed back because after all, we're just two blokes who ride bikes that think we have a good idea :-)

Thanks!

Alex

Arch

Married to Night Train
I didn't see the programme, but with regard to the fit old lady, I heard something on the news this morning about a centegenarian (sp) who attributes her age to 20 fags a day, and a whisky every day at 11am... Takes all sorts!:biggrin:

Moorland

Finally the guys at Shutt Vr have sorted it out. Ive been and bought one and it looks good. Apparently they are made in Yorkshire which can only be good in these times.

www.shuttvr.com

Where do you lot go riding. Im in west Leeds and could do with a training partner or 2 to while away the hours. If you fancy a spin just email. Im reasonably fit and can do upto 70 miles with or with out a stop.

Cheers

Top Bottom