30% off evans with newspaper?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Philk

Paulkraken said:
:smile:

Seems the allez will have to wait a bit longer then.

Thought it was too good to be true.

Just go and Buy it, you wont regret it for one moment, I love mine to bits.

OP
OP
PaulSecteur

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Philk said:
Just go and Buy it, you wont regret it for one moment, I love mine to bits.

Unfortunalty, I dont have the cash as all my work has gone to China and the states.

I have been thinking though... This forum has a lot of members, if I put up my paypal address do you think 500 people would be kind enough to dontate £1 each?

(Just joking...unless it would work!)

anyone got the code from the Times for todays Evans offer ? Noticed its 25% off tyres today/tomorrow. After some tyres for my bro & really can't be bovvered going to the paper-shop down the road, just to find its sold out etc Thanks.

tordis

Ooooh, tyres! I need new ones, too, and I doubt they would still have yesterday's Times in the paper shop. Anyone was lucky enough to get the code? Mind sharing? ;)

lit

tordis said:
Ooooh, tyres! I need new ones, too, and I doubt they would still have yesterday's Times in the paper shop. Anyone was lucky enough to get the code? Mind sharing? :biggrin:

Sunt3, valid till midnight tonight.

Sunt4, for the clothes one in today's.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
night rider said:
anyone got the code from the Times for todays Evans offer ? Noticed its 25% off tyres today/tomorrow. After some tyres for my bro & really can't be bovvered going to the paper-shop down the road, just to find its sold out etc Thanks.
Bugger, just ordered a pair of new tyres yesterday :biggrin:

tordis

Thanks, lit - just ordered a pair of Schwalbe Marathon Plus 700x25 and saved £15 ;)
Wish there was a code for panniers, I desperately need new ones.

lit said:
Sunt3, valid till midnight tonight.

Sunt4, for the clothes one in today's.

Thanks very much for posting these codes. Greatly appreciated. Mucho money saved on my brothers tyres now :evil: Of course couldn't desist from getting a couple of Gatorskins for myself with the cash "saved" :blush:

Top Bottom