30mls in 1hr.30min

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Y

yenrod

bonj said:
it's fast is that. my commute's 29 and usually takes 1hr40 on the way. but my record's 1:22 on the way back

Didnt think you were in such good nick Bonj !

Yuh know, like the rest of them round here ! :thumbsdown:

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Keith Oates said:
Good effort Yenners, which bike were you riding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just my Raliegh - need a better bike or should say something that fit me ie lower headtube: bit high for my liking...

Size is everything to me :thumbsdown:

Though i was looking at some Flandria frames tother day and they seem quite dimentionally good!

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Keith Oates said:
You're correct Yenners, getting a frame that fits and you feel good when riding makes life a lot more pleasant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..which makes it easier to get the power down ! Rather than being hindered.

yello

bonj said:
my commute's 29 and usually takes 1hr40 on the way. but my record's 1:22 on the way back

Is this the same bonj that claimed a 25mph average is pro territory only? Blimey chap, you'll be turning them in yourself soon! xx(

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Dayvo said:
Funny that! I have dreams like that, too! :smile:

Good one, Yenners, but can you carry it through to the winter months?

I do my damddet - though I spent 10yrs doing winter training thru' hell and high water..

yello said:
Is this the same bonj that claimed a 25mph average is pro territory only? Blimey chap, you'll be turning them in yourself soon! :biggrin:

It was just 1 of his wind-ups !..surely you know him by now...

Going by his pic - he's in good nick !

PIC: manchester ride with longers etc...

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Good ride that !

It's flatter over your way than this side of Warrington !

I say Warrington, cos that's a no-mans town stuck in the middle of two cities....

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

fossyant said:
Good ride that !

I say Warrington, cos that's a no-mans town stuck in the middle of two cities....

Actually Foss - I started off to the chainy BUT they where going to ride a crit circuit and its badly boring (dont know why they do it know no turns up for it)...so turned off and done by and large a 25ml'er but as I done the extra miles 1st then it made it to 30'.

IF I go North to St Helens/Wigan/Upholland way you may have heard or know of these areas...its quite hilly and testing..it is coming out of St Helens.

Couple of yrs back went over to South Manchester way - totally lost, i was over by stockport which is a fair way out for me esp. as im on my own...still, its all fitness :smile:

bonj2

yello said:
Is this the same bonj that claimed a 25mph average is pro territory only? Blimey chap, you'll be turning them in yourself soon! :wacko:

that was with a tailwind! it's 'only' 18mph ave. normally

jonathan ellis

fossyant said:
Good ride that !

ah warrington, from culcheth myself. Rivington is hilly, but I only do London now

Top Bottom