3rd time 'lucky' tomorrow?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
2 commutes and 2 near misses this week,
1st, car travelling towards me turned right into a side road and somehow didn't see me at all despite being in a decent secondary position as there was a car coming out of the side road too,big OI from me and the driver still didn't look
blush.gif

2nd-car turning out of a side street on the right,comes out just as I get opposite her,continues to pull out and is now at my side and getting nearer to me all the time,another big OI and luckily she drops back,then stays well behind for about 1/4 mile probably in case I 'have a go'.
icon_rolleyes.gif

What will tomorrow bring?
surrender.gif

Glow worm

Legendary Member
You have my sympathies. seems like the motons must have been taking some extra idiot pills today as there was some spectacularly piss poor driving on offer down here too. One muppet in a white van decided the extra two seconds it would take for two tourists to cross the ped crossing in Cambridge after the lights changed was too long, so the mockney moron drives right at them! They looked utterly terrified. Cambridge has to be britain's most over rated town and many of it's inhabitants do it no favours whatsoever.

Most of the time there is nitto on my videos but getting those two life threatening incidents I had made it all worth while.

They are now consigned to history on utube.

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
ALL the Schools are back tomorrow............. fortunately you miss some of that with your shifts........

That's true,I expect we'll have an increase in video posts soon.
Do like the early morning rides in,virtually traffic free bar the odd milk float,
thumbsup.png

Came home via your route today Foss,1st time I've tried that way,misses out Portwood RAB and Brinny.

Tinuts

Wham Bam Helmet Cam
No good without video footage :tongue:
Well, there will certainly be some from me at the end of the week based on yesterday & today's showing. What is it - silly season? Obviously the kids going back to school is a cue for everybody to drive like they should go back to school and learn how to!

Manc-Chick

Do like the early morning rides in,virtually traffic free bar the odd milk float,
thumbsup.png

Came home via your route today Foss,1st time I've tried that way,misses out Portwood RAB and Brinny.
[/quote]

Wish I could miss out Brinny...

Bit unavoidable when you live there though

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
[/quote name='Manc-Chick' timestamp='1283892433' post='1389380']
Wish I could miss out Brinny...

Bit unavoidable when you live there though
[/quote]