4 York eyes only.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Hi Yo Yo,I also think York is very beautiful.And thanks to this jersey lark i have now had two super days out.We are going to explore a little more of the surrounding area.Did a late afternoon run to David's fav spot Nun Monkton.A week ago to visit a pub Alice something but it had shut down.It is so flat you can really get some speed up.Also shout out just where you are and someone should give you an idea when and where the handovers are going.Cos now we have three tops on the go.When User76 feels well enough to carry on.

yoyo

Hi Postman.
Hope you have a good time exploring the area around York. I'd love to be able to do it myself as I rather like flat places. It's a bit hilly round here but I am improving having lost a lot of weight recently. When I'm next in York I will be in my glad rags for daughter's graduation and am not sure when we will be there again as petrol / diesel is a bit pricy now. MrYoyo and I had our first holiday together in York and have returned many times since as we are train lovers! It was good that two of our children spent time studying there as it gave us many excuses to visit. Happy cycling.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Again hi YoYo,little story.When we came over to York the first time.Arch took us to Reeds Cafe.Outside the west doorof the Min.Well twenty years before i took a young lady there along with another young couple Ian and Diane.We had a small snack together.Well as things pan out I married my lady and Ian married Diane.Ian was my best man.And Diane made Kay's wedding dress.So it was really nice to visit there and Uncle Phil took us there on friday.

longers

Legendary Member
Yoyo, I'm not sure if you already have but express your interest in the Relay here.

If it seems you think you've been forgotten, express it again, it's easy for things to get accidentally overlooked. In my mind the premise of the relay is for it/them to visit all that want to be involved not matter how long it takes.

Danny

Legendary Member
Sorry to miss you Postman, but was away on a (very wet) week in Wales. Maybe I'll catch the jersey if it comes by York again.

Glad you made it to Betty's. Despite the prices, it is a good place to go for an occasion!

Top Bottom