4iiii HR chest strap, Bluetooth smart & Bkool pro

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just bought a Bkool pro and I am superhappy with it! Everything works as it should.

But- I use a Polar V800 watch, and would like to have my training data on it as well.

I understand that the 4iiii Heartrate chest strap not only sends both ant+ and Bluetooth smart simultaniously, but also works a bridge between ant+ and bt smart. I know it works with heartrate.
So, will it send watt and candence (have ant+ cadence sensor) to my Polar v800? Anyone tried?

Last edited:

RickB

professional procrastinator
Glad youre enjoying the Bkool. just off mine there now and completely knackered as per usual!

Do you mean will the bkool set-up transmit watts and cadence to the Polar? If so, no it wont I'm afraid as the watts and cadence are calculated within the software rather than generated (and therefore transmitted) by the Bkool trainer.

If you save the ride maybe try exporting the ride and see what data goes with it. My Bkool rdies auto export to strava with estimated power (but i think thats a strava estimate rather than the Bkool figure!)

Not sure if any of the above ramblings will help!! :biggrin:

OP
OP
F
It won't work. Got this answer from dcrainmaker:
"DC Rainmaker
October 14, 2016
Unfortunately the BKool trainer doesn’t actually broadcast ANT+ power as a normal ANT+ power signal. It does do it via ANT+ FE-C however, but 4iiii can’t deal with that (nobody else can from a translation standpoint either)."

Thanks for help, guys.

Top Bottom