5 hours sat in traffic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
sorted...
article-0-139B93EA000005DC-774_468x716.jpg

Oh, and on a more serious note, a rucksack has never felt like a major burden - but I've used them a lot. Panniers, apart from the fact that you have the extra weight of the rack and that there's a big temptation to carry more than you need, are more practical for longer journeys. If it's a 35 mile round trip, I wouldn't bother putting them on.
I read that and looked around to see panniers full to the brim :laugh: Its only down the road !

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
sorted...
article-0-139B93EA000005DC-774_468x716.jpg

Oh, and on a more serious note, a rucksack has never felt like a major burden - but I've used them a lot. Panniers, apart from the fact that you have the extra weight of the rack and that there's a big temptation to carry more than you need, are more practical for longer journeys. If it's a 35 mile round trip, I wouldn't bother putting them on.
Its all about the bass no treble, something to do with booty apparently :whistle:

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Well that was great fun :hyper:
I started out with a rucksack and went to do my chickens first but decided it was heavy so nipped back home and put the panniers on . What a great way to get to and from work ! I just wish I didn't have to carry a van load of tools most of the time .

Top Bottom