5 Most Wanted Dream Bikes.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SWSteve

Guru
I've not figured out 2-5 yet and there's a still the question to disc or not to disc to answer... But probably this as number one, with a lot more decisions on groupset, wheels and paint job to be made!

http://www.colnago.com/c59-disc/

White with blue and red is gorgeous, others aren;t anything special

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
At the moment for me it's this

Venge.jpg
I was in the Specialized concept store in Covent Garden on Saturday, the frame, along with the Tarmac in the same orange colour looked stunning. If I didn't have my Cervelo I would be tempted with the Tarmac

Last edited:
OP
OP
SteCenturion

SteCenturion

I am your Father
I was in the Specialized concept store in Covent Garden on Saturday, the frame, along with the Tarmac in the same orange colour looked stunning. If I didn't have my Cervelo I would be tempted with the Tarmac
May just be the photo lighting or the Budweiser but it looks yellow to me - there is a nice white/red Venge for 2014 & the red/white of 2013 model is cool too.

OP
OP
SteCenturion

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Five Dream Bikes?
1954 Hill Special
1960 Jensen
1961 Flying Scot
1957 Gameson
1951 Hercules Kestrel
Oh! I got them already:laugh: Need a Rotrax now:wacko:
What's a Rotrax rbreid ??
You're talking to a philistine here :wacko:

ChopperGav

Über Member
Hi,
Do you have a photo of your rapide? I'm trying to find out what model I bought, it's 60's & has chromed lugs like
This? Thanks.

image.jpg

Nathan AV

I'd love a Willier Zero 7 for the fast rides.
A nice Ti bike to comfortably eat up the miles, built up with campag s/record and a brooks sadlle (something im yet to try). Something that would be guaranteed to outlive me.
Wouldnt really need any more bikes as I'd keep the ones I have then all bases wold be covered.

Top Bottom