50 today!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Happy 50th, Mr OnToast. I hate to say it, but I used to buy "Waterways World" when I lived on a narrowboat in my late twenties, I had a subscription to "Steam Railway" when I was in my early twenties (ok, it was a present, but still ...) and I still occasionally buy "Steam World" now that I'm 36. I must be old before my time!

happy birthady,i've another 3 hours and 9 minutes before the dreaded 50!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
PLUS...BIG BIRTHDAY......TIME FOR A NEW BIKE !!!!!

I'LL HAVE MINE WHEN I'M 40, AND IT'S GONNA COST (me ;)) !!!! :blush:

2 years to go !

Get on with it..... 50 = young, no 'little kids' so get out on the road buddy..... OR ELSE ! :shy:

OP
OP
beanzontoast
Thanks all.

I've just thought of another one - watch 50 films this year that I haven't seen before. I 've been trying to start with watching Alien v's Predator on Channel 4 tonight, but I keep dozing off! Guess I'll start that one tomorrow! ;) :blush:

Keith Oates

Janner
Happy birthday Beanz, hope you enjoy reaching some or all of your targets for the year but for me watching one film would be a struggle let alone 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beanzontoast said:
Thanks all.

I've just thought of another one - watch 50 films this year that I haven't seen before. I 've been trying to start with watching Alien v's Predator on Channel 4 tonight, but I keep dozing off! Guess I'll start that one tomorrow! ;) :blush:

Aww bless! It's age catching up. Have you had your coco? :shy::biggrin:

piedwagtail91 said:
thought he was part of triplets with snap and pop;):biggrin:

Them's the kids!

I dropped a large hint yesterday about my birthday. There's been some feverish guilty activity today, so I'm ever hopefull they all might remember.

Jaded

Buy tomorrow's paper as well.

For it is that paper that chronicles what happened on your 50th, not today's paper. :biggrin:

col

Legendary Member
All the best Beansontoast,sorry its a bit late,not been in long from work,hope you had a great one.

Happy Days, beanz! :angry:

It might sound a bit extravagant, if not impractical, but have a one/three-month back-packing trip round S-E Asia. Cheap as chips and as much fun and adventure as you could want!

Read more.

Learn a musical instrument/foreign language.

HAVE FUN! :biggrin:

Top Bottom