5000 miles this year

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
Not yet but may change next year to either FitFellaFromFelixstowe or FightingFitFormallyFatFellaFromFelixstowe, snappy don't you think ? ;)

You'll have no room left to post if you do that. You've already got a smaller space than everyone else.

Well done on the mileage though.

Well done, I have done just over 9000 this year, I normally do between 9 &12k. You would think I would be fitter than I am.

OP
OP
4F

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Crackle said:
You'll have no room left to post if you do that. You've already got a smaller space than everyone else.

Umm you have a point. FFFFFFFFFF just does not have the same ring about it though

OP
OP
4F

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Catrike UK said:
Well done, I have done just over 9000 this year, I normally do between 9 &12k. You would think I would be fitter than I am.

Nice mileage, I am thinking maybe when the kids get older and I can get out at weekends as well at having a crack at 10. Next year I think I will go for 7000 and aim for 1000 in 1 month as well ;)

FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
Nice mileage, I am thinking maybe when the kids get older and I can get out at weekends as well at having a crack at 10. Next year I think I will go for 7000 and aim for 1000 in 1 month as well ;)

I cycle everyday, do test rides with people etc... use the trike when shopping, mileage soon racks up, plus I cycle all winter as well. Ice is not an issue on three wheels.

I feel quite a wuss, reading all this. :biggrin::blush:

My first thing is to keep the commute going all winter; then hopefully next year I'll be able to do some more rides with the Little-LCs now they're getting older. ;)

pes

I won't even hit 1000 miles this year :tongue:
Planning to do more next year though. Oh well, never mind, onwards and upwards.

PatrickPending

Legendary Member
my commute which is a bit far means I'll be heading towards 14000km ish for the year, I'll add it all up at the end of December...

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Keith Oates said:
Are you recovering from the last knocks are are you still in pain, John??!!!!!!

Getting there Keith - my arm is still swollen, and shoulder and hip are stiff - my elbow *really* hurts, and is the major obstacle to getting back on any sort of bike in the near future, I think the least bit of road vibration would be very painful at the moment.

Good job to all of you nearing, or hitting your targets this year though - good feeling, isn't it?

Top Bottom