50s and constantly stiff ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brand

Before cycling? It would reduce the likelihood of you come into contact with the ground.

brand

Had a problem of bad stiffness once...Was told it was lumbago like...The cause was that sweat when it cools your body can make your muscle spasm espec in your lower back and go stiff so the remdey is to release that spasm..Simple hot showers followed by a agressive rub down of your calves thighs with the towe letc help .. (to get at your lower back use a twisted towel )....and do it soon after your bike ride or whatever so the sweat goes before it spasms the muscle...Physios use a varity of ways to release spasm..but the hot showerrubdown may just work
Suspect the landlord would tell me to f**k off if I asked to use the shower and his towels when I got to the pub! Might ask him just to see his face

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
@Fab Foodie are you still doing the lchf diet?

Mostly, though I wouldn't call it high fat, just low carb.
I'm still mostly stopped Bread, Pasta, Rice, Spuds and trying to keep to Meat, Veg, Fruit, Dairy. I've had no free sugar ... well apart from beer/wine.
It's been harder in some places than others, in Russia for example, it's pizza mostly for dinner. Ho hum.
Still feeling good on it and riding well. I've not been weighing myself but am nearly 2 belt holes thinner and I can tell from the way my clothes fit I'm getting thinner. People who don't know I'm doing this mention that I've lost weight unprompted.
I'm keeping it up thanks!

Top Bottom