52cm Titanium Condor Moda for Sale on eBay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve T

Veteran
Hi
Have decided to sell my lovely titanium Condor road bike. Few scratches ,but is in very good condition, lightweight, very comfortable ride. Full Durace components including wheels.

Have bought another titanium Van Nic frame in a larger size.

size:52cm Top tube:50cm
Black magic carbon forks
Dura ace rear deraulier
Dura ace crank set (170mm) 53/39 rear cassette fitted 12/30 ultegra.
Dura ace brake caliper/brake shifters
Dura ace wheel set (rims showing signs of wear, but still true and straight)
Stem Deda Newton 110mm
Deda Newton shallow dropbars 42cm C-C

Titanium bottle cage
Bike only used in dry conditions and kept in my garage . Cash on collection only .

Link to eBay advert - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122926101483?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
moda titanium.jpg

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Its worth mentioning that you are somewhere near Wellingborough Steve.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
How are you measuring the top tube ?
a 50 cm TT seems a bit small for a 52 bike , its normally measured from the centre of the head tube to the centre of he seat tube , egmy road bike is listed as a 51.5 size with a similar sloping top tube and has a 54 ctr to ctr TT

OP
OP
S

Steve T

Veteran
I've just checked the measurement and it measures 51 cm - albeit hanging up in the garage certainly not 54cm this does not take account of the sloping top tube probably best to look out a sizing chart at Condor for certainty. I have moved to a Van Nic with a 54cm sizing which does have a longer top tube. However the 110mm stem on this one is longer than my usual 100mm one.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Steve T

Veteran
Is your bike still for sale?

I have not sold it - mainly because although I had a very firm offer, but its such a lovely bike at the moment I am finding it difficult to part with!

Once I had removed the saddle bag etc it weighs in at 8kg.

Having said that I now have two Ti bikes - this and a larger Van Nic so I will need to sell one of them soon as space is a problem.

If you interested in either bike drop me a private message and we can discuss it.

OP
OP
S

Steve T

Veteran
not interested in selling the frameset without all the lovely dura-ace are you?
No I'm afraid not

Top Bottom