54cm Peugeot Professional Road Bike NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Year 2000 Peugeot Professional road racing bike for sale .

Measure 54 cm or 21 1/4" from centre of crank to top of seat tube and 55 cm or 21 1/2" along the top tube and has a low standover height of 77 cm or 30" , set for me in pics at 5ft 10" .

Frame is 7005 Aluminium with a cro mo fork and finished in a nice bright white with matching decals , 2 set of bottle cage mounts but only 1 cage fitted .

Full " yellow " Shimano 105 groupset ie Hubs, sti's , brake calipers and mechanisms with an RX1000 chainset with 172.5mm arms . Look clipless pedals fitted but untested.

Wheels are the original Rigida Nova 700 rims laced on to 105 hubs and fitted with low use Michelin Lithion 2 tyres in 700 x 23 size ( 1 small nick in rear ) .

Original Selle royal " shark " saddle on a black 27.2mm micro adjust seat post that is free to move and adjust , 115 mm black quill stem that is free to move and adjust . Modolo anatomic bars with yellow and black splatter bar tape .Miche aero headset that has been cleaned and given some fresh grease .

All works ok just needs a clean and using , the original owner i got it from used it for triathlons and covered aprox 1000 miles according to her since new .

Asking £135 collceted from nn8 Wellingborough or for an extra £25 could be sent via parcel force to most uk post codes

please note sold as seen i have tried it for 8 miles only and all seems ok .

see link for std spec http://cyclespeugeot.com/files/2000UK.pdf

loads more pics just ask or Racing Bikes Biggs682 Facebook page pugpro1.jpg pugpro2.jpg pugpro3.jpg pugpro4.jpg

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
if this doesnt go soon might just re frame all the 105 running gear and single speed hipster this frame

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
if this doesnt go this weekend i fear it will be donating all its running gear to a n other frame next week

so open to offers

Top Bottom