62cm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
How about a Day One Disc? Only 20mm too short in the 60cm size. Add a pair of road tyres and you're sorted.

Oh I like that one!!!

Smurfy

Naturist Smurf
Oh I like that one!!!

Genesis make nice bikes. They're properly designed for 'real' people on 'real' UK rides (rack and mudguard eyes etc. etc.).

The disc brakes take the easy low maintenance allure of single-speed to another level. I suspect you'd need to budget for a new freewheel as 42-18 is rather low for road use. As an off-the-peg option it's not bad though.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Genesis make nice bikes. They're properly designed for 'real' people on 'real' UK rides (rack and mudguard eyes etc. etc.).

The disc brakes take the easy low maintenance allure of single-speed to another level. I suspect you'd need to budget for a new freewheel as 42-18 is rather low for road use. As an off-the-peg option it's not bad though.
True. But their customer service and warranty and general attitude are rapidly developing a reputation with customers and the trade one notch above utter parp. I'm riding a disc braked fixed as it happens. But it's a home built On-One Pompetamine.

Top Bottom