England : London 7 April: The Death of the Sunday London Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rb58

rb58

Enigma
tc1 I'm working in a place that distributes Scalextric goods.
In my loft. Built it for 'the kids' :laugh:
IMG_0105.jpg
IMG_0108.jpg
IMG_0111.jpg

Trickedem

Guru
I would really like to do this. I am on a 7pm train for the Harwich Hook ferry and 5 days cycling in the Netherlands and it depends how my packing goes, as I have a 12hour slot on saSaturd marshalling a walking event. So it goes.......
What time and where will you finish Tim?
We are finishing at Ally Pally. The Phoenix Bar and Kitchen. Which is in the South West corner. Hopefully arriving about 1-1.30pm

Mark Grant

Acting Captain of The St Annes Jombulance.
Not quite. A distribution centre for scalextrics, Hornby trains and airfix models. If you've got one I might have sent it to you.

Margate? If so have you been into the old factory and seen The Bittern and Black 5?

I went there for a Trade Day a couple of months ago.

Unfortunately I can't make this. I'll be in Selsey updating a central heating system for the outlaws.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
@rb58 not going to make this. Been told by physio not to ride because my knee kept giving way. Been fine for a few days until last night when it's become very tender and painful. Need to wait for another appointment but this will probably be me out of Whitstable too.

OP
OP
rb58

rb58

Enigma
@rb58 not going to make this. Been told by physio not to ride because my knee kept giving way. Been fine for a few days until last night when it's become very tender and painful. Need to wait for another appointment but this will probably be me out of Whitstable too.
Sorry to hear this mate. Rest up and GWS. Let me know about Whitstable nearer the time.

OP
OP
rb58

rb58

Enigma
Will do. This is going into its third week now. Physio thinks ligaments but confused by lack of pain, well that changed last night. He's a cyclist too.
I have to go for an MRI on my knee. Doc thinks it’s a torn meniscus. But strangely, it’s not been such a pain this week.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I have to go for an MRI on my knee. Doc thinks it’s a torn meniscus. But strangely, it’s not been such a pain this week.

I had two scans on mine about 25 years ago same knee both in the tube so I guess one was an mri the other a cat scan maybe. That was looking at cartalidge I think. Over half a working life at sea is never going to be helpful to the joints.

Maybe we're getting older, which is a good thing I suppose when you consider the alternative.

Top Bottom