7 cyclist....3 wide no wonder we are hated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coco69

Veteran
Just coming home with the boss and a road that comes off the east lancs was at a standstill.....7 bikes all decent but plodding with 3 wide at some points..why?? FFS no wonder drivers get pissed off with us at times..i was wound up myself...jesus.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I thought the east lancs had a path/cycleway beside it.

Just coming home with the boss and a road that comes off the east lancs was at a standstill.....7 bikes all decent but plodding with 3 wide at some points..why?? FFS no wonder drivers get pissed off with us at times..i was wound up myself...jesus.
Were they on the wrong side of the road? If not, who cares. The overtake is the same. The only people affected are those who would have trioed to squeeze through with oncoming traffic. If not, it makes no odds whether there's 1/2 or 3 bikes, the overtake is the same.

OP
OP
coco69

coco69

Veteran
The question i ask myself and others is why the need for 3 wide....there is no need

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
if the lane is anything close to 4 metres it makes perfect sense.

OP
OP
coco69

coco69

Veteran
Mark....not sure what you are getting at pal
Again in my opinion 3 is a piss take ...based on what you say 5..6..7 wide is fine

Mark....not sure what you are getting at pal
Again in my opinion 3 is a piss take ...based on what you say 5..6..7 wide is fine
As many as fit in one lane. I will ask one last time to explain exactly what the problem is.

What difference does it make how many wide they are if they are in one lane for the person overtaking?

OP
OP
coco69

coco69

Veteran
Now i do give up

3 wide on a standard road with 7 cyclists plodding in cat69 opinion is a piss take...others disagree then thats cool.

OP
OP
coco69

coco69

Veteran
Mark: I will ask one last time to explain exactly what theproblem is.
Im sorry who do you think you are talking too?

If you disagree i can accept that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom