7 days, 7 questions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

papercorn2000

I'll keep an eye out for my weekly humiliation...

Chromatic

Legendary Member
4 for me although they said I only got 2. For questions 3 and 5 I chose the correct answers, according to the little write up, but they had them down as wrong, so I overruled them.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Chromatic said:
4 for me although they said I only got 2. For questions 3 and 5 I chose the correct answers, according to the little write up, but they had them down as wrong, so I overruled them.

Yeah I noticed that as well. The jacqui smith question and the RBS one say wrong when you answer correctly.

4 for me

Crackle, you leave the kids alone for five minutes and look what happens... (I overruled myself and went back to the original score+1 - that seemed fair :rolleyes:)

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I got 3 but on 2 of the questions I got wrong they gave the right answer as the answer I had chosen and clicked on... I don't know if I'm going mad... so I'm claiming 5 (if I'm insane it doesn't matter what number I claim:biggrin:)

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
summerdays said:
I got 3 but on 2 of the questions I got wrong they gave the right answer as the answer I had chosen and clicked on... I don't know if I'm going mad... so I'm claiming 5 (if I'm insane it doesn't matter what number I claim:biggrin:)

No you are not going mad.

Top Bottom