7 days 'til 'D' day.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
mondobongo said:
Good Luck Elmer.
You may well find it therapeutic to do a daily report on here, may I also suggest that you keep a 'private' diary as you go through the detox and counselling of both your highs and lows it will give you something to refer to and rereading it will show you your progress.

Excellent idea Mondo, I will do that.

frog

Best of Luck Elmer. ;)

Start choosing the new bke now xx(

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Good luck...sounds like you're ready for it, and that's the best time to do it for real, when you yourself know it's time....

bonj2

sounds like you're doing the right thing Elmer...I'd imagine the hardest thing was identifying the need to start on it in the first place, which you've done, so you can feel quite good about yourself for that - persevere with it... i'm sure we'll all be interested to hear what this process involves and how you get on with it...
;)

domtyler

Über Member
Well done Kev Elmer.

PS, have you got any decent bottles of anything lying around? If so PM me and and I'll let you know the address to send them to! ;)xx(

OP
OP
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Dayvo said:
I think I'd call myself Elmer - anything really - than be called Kevin! ;);)
Good luck again, mate! xx(
Cheers Dayvo ! When my Mom n Dad named me Kevin (or was it Elmer ??), they picked it as a name that couldn't be shortened (EH !).
(Move forwards 21 years), In the snooker room at the Batchley club, my best friends name was, you guessed it, Kev ! If I shouted do you want a beer Kev? 8 other people would turn round !!! But at least I was one of the first (as in eldest !!)

Arch

Married to Night Train
All the best. Stick the little white bull on a shelf where you can see him looking at you, and do it for him, if nothing else...;)

Top Bottom