700c Alloy wheels, 5-speed 120 OLN rear.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
That sounds like track wheel diameter; Broady's put some on eBay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Axis-Classic-Track-Wheelset-700c/283866944096

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Doubt I can do anything with that rear, though, except to maybe cannibalise the set and have them rebuilt onto the current hubs.
I also forgot to say that the bike currently has nutted wheels, but QR will still work, I think?

A QR one will work fine; mine's gone from nutted to QR recently. It seems you need a pair of vintage style wheels, Bankrupt Bike Parts is often a source or eBay?

Are you still looking for a wheel? If so I have a rear 120 with a 7 speed freewheel on miche hub, the hub is okay but would be better with new bearings.
Hi @itboffin , yes still looking. About freewheels: I'm wanting to put on a French 5-speed, so guessing that whell might be dished differently?
If not, and all freewheel threads are compatible, then I'm definitely interested!

They’re the same, It’s nothing special rim wise but in good working order I used to use it on my Mercian before I sold the frame, sadly I no longer have a hub removal tool so would have to ship with it on.

Fair enough, what are you looking for price wise?

Top Bottom