700c Mavic A719 wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sergeant Pluck

Über Member
Front:
Hub: Hope Pro II, black, 6 bolt disc, 32H. This well-sealed hub has been faultless, bearings feel very smooth.
Rim: Mavic A719, black. This rim was used for a short time with V-brakes before switching to the disc brake. The wear to the braking surface is negligible. Rim is true.
Spokes: Sapim double butted. Built by Harry Rowland, and has never needed anything done to it.
Conti rim tape.
No skewer
b971a3e1.jpg
658f08af.jpg
£60
Rear:
Hub: Novatec 9/10 speed compatible, black, 32H. This hub has had new bearings and a new (Shimano) freehub body + pawls etc about a year ago. Running well.
Rim: Mavic A719, black. The rim has been used with V-brakes and has some wear. I’ve tried to show this, not very successfully, with a straight edge in the photo. I’d say there is a lot of life left in the rim yet.
Spokes: Sapim DB. Built by H Rowland. Has never given any trouble and has never needed truing.
Conti rim tape.
No skewer
2f090711.jpg
9cc7b2fb.jpg
307fa349.jpg
bb6c5d29.jpg
£40
I’m very keen to hand-deliver these or to meet at any London station etc, rather than post.
If one or other must be posted, I’ll need to work out the cost but I imagine it’ll be £10 to £15 maybe.

Top Bottom