8 and a half hours, and counting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
I'm just wondering if I'm going to understand the site after the transformation because I'm not very good at computers.

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
You will have to pan the screen. This involves picking it up and moving it from side to side across the desk.

Do this slowly or all the words will smear and run into ech other in a right mess.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Andy in Sig said:
But if it's wider won't half of it fall off the screen or will I have to move the screen along the desk to see the ends of sentences?

Depends. If you've got a wraparound screen, you'll just have to stand up and peer round the back of the monitor - the ends will be folded over it.:girl:

I still can't get over it when I see someone working with two screens and the mouse cursor just jumps between them...

Shaun

Founder
badkitty said:
I'm scared.

Already hiding under the desk with a tinfoil hat on just in case it all goes wrong.

Duck and cover!!! :girl:

Arch said:
Depends. If you've got a wraparound screen, you'll just have to stand up and peer round the back of the monitor - the ends will be folded over it.:girl:

I still can't get over it when I see someone working with two screens and the mouse cursor just jumps between them...

I had three at one stage, it's amazing, meant I could talk to people, watch a film and pretend to revise at the same time.

Top Bottom