80 year old Paperboy postpones retirement after getting an E-bike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I know a paper 'boy' 2 years older than him who still rides an absolutely leaden Ammaco MTB on his rounds. Curiously enough, his surname is also Bailey. He got a piece on the TV news a few years back when it snowed - cwrs were in ditches, trains were delayed, but a (then) septeganarian paper boy was still getting round the villages on time.

Hes wound it back a bit of late. He's stopped doing weekends as the weight of the weekend editions with the supplements etc was getting a bit much for him.

Anyway, seeing as he's older I'm sure he'd gladly acdept a free ebike from anyone willing to hand one over.

postman

Legendary Member
Well at 13-00 I was stir crazy.My blood pressure was rising with this sheety fire tablet,so I decided to go for a walk in to Headingley for a latte,that would pass two hours.Mrs P decided to come along too.Well she paid for lunch,which was not on my list,and very nice it was too,a club sandwich.Sadly this fire tablet is still crap despite an upgrade last month,I blame that it was ok before.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Well at 13-00 I was stir crazy.My blood pressure was rising with this sheety fire tablet,so I decided to go for a walk in to Headingley for a latte,that would pass two hours.Mrs P decided to come along too.Well she paid for lunch,which was not on my list,and very nice it was too,a club sandwich.Sadly this fire tablet is still crap despite an upgrade last month,I blame that it was ok before.
struggling with the relevance here. Are you a Postman or an 80 1/2 yr old paperboy?

OP
OP
Cycleops

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Sadly this fire tablet is still crap despite an upgrade last month,I blame that it was ok before.
My 13 year has one, he won't use it now and always pinches my iPad. It's really the only tablet to have, just so much easier and smoother to use. :smile:

Top Bottom