9th Jan BKool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
It must be me, I tried look up some old results :biggrin:

OP
OP
Aleman

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
True, but if it was "Scheduled Maintenance" like it says on the website, you would think people would know about it.

At work we are taking a number of servers down to patch for the "Intel Code" issue, We are doing it during the day so that we have all hands available, but we are telling the users that the systems will be unavailable on Tuesday.

cazgreg

Hi, we are new to this simulator game and are having real issues...we don't think it is us but you never know...

The website isn't working properly, the sessions don't load, or freeze or crash...sometimes the information appears on the simulator then sometimes not...I am seriously considering returning this as it is getting really frustrating as no support online to assist and no-one replies to emails or messages...

Any support from you would be great! Thanks,

Breedon

Legendary Member
Lots of problems for many bkool uses for the last couple of days with the problem your having

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Hi, we are new to this simulator game and are having real issues...we don't think it is us but you never know...

The website isn't working properly, the sessions don't load, or freeze or crash...sometimes the information appears on the simulator then sometimes not...I am seriously considering returning this as it is getting really frustrating as no support online to assist and no-one replies to emails or messages...

Any support from you would be great! Thanks,
Bkools website seems to be working ok, at least most of the stuff I'm looking at. Their simulator on the other hand is currently broken for most sessions/rides. The planned rides, leagues and favourites are not currently available (20:30 14th Jan in the UK) at least to me. There are rides under the live tab or in the search box.

It is not you. This has been going on for the last 24 hours

Top Bottom